From 2640 euro/month up to 3600 euro/month NET (the wages are after deduction of all the taxes – as received).
Character of work: Insulation/thermal insulation and tinsmithing works of piping systems, containers and tanks of various purposes. Use of the drawings to prepare various tin blanks necessary to perform the tinsmithing works of pipes, containers or tanks, and to select the most suitable insulation materials and methods.
Insulation works of walls, foundations, floors and ceilings of buildings, heating, refrigeration and air conditioning equipment, water-supply and wastewater systems. Installation of thermal, cold, fire-safety, sound insulation and multi-layered panels. Work with insulation cotton of all types, polystyrene foams, polyethylene film, ceramsite, vulcanisation and sealing belts, rubber insulation, glass tissues, shaped pieces and blanks. Individual and team work. Submission of offers and proactiveness.
No necessary experience? We will always find a solution – having assessed Your competence and knowledge during the meeting, we will organise addition training and introductive programme to the work environment.
We expect You:
- To have analogous or similar work experience in insulation/thermal insulation and tinsmithing of piping systems, containers and tanks;
- To have experience in insulation works of buildings, engineering systems, water-supply and wastewater;
- Competence to make various tin blanks according to the drawings (advantage);
- Knowledge and work with various insulation materials;
- Plumbing skills;
- Driving license (category B);
- To be responsible, thorough, independent and proactive;
- Basic English skills;
- National identification or D number (Norway) would be a big advantage;
- ID06 card (Sweden) would be a big advantage;
- VCA – occupational safety and health certificate (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Scandinavia) would be a big advantage.
- A promising and stable job;
- Excellent work conditions and flexibility;
- Work in the projects of different volumes;
- Possibilities of professional development and career growing;
- Accommodation in apartments or part of the house and payment of all expenses;
- All the means necessary for work (work clothes, shoes, work tools, company’s car, fuel, etc.);
- Round tickets, training, coordination of departure and return;
- Full support and communication.