From 2200 euro/month up to 3300 euro/month NET (the wages are after deduction of all the taxes – as received).
Character of work:
- Installation, arrangement, connection, launching, adjustment works of solar power stations (installation of modules, control and measurement systems, inverters, batteries, etc.);
- Electric installations, fitting of control cabinets;
- Maintenance of solar power plants, elimination of technical problems, failures, and repair works;
Individual and team work. Submission of offers and proactiveness.
No necessary experience? We will always find a solution – having assessed Your competence and knowledge during the meeting, we will organise addition training and introductive programme to the work environment.
We expect You:
- To have analogous or similar work experience in installation of solar power plants;
- To have qualification certificates of electric safety;
- To have qualification certificate of an electrician (advantage);
- To have electric technical or electric automaton education (advantage);
- Certificate of resistance measurement (advantage);
- Competence to read technical documentation and schemes of electric devices;
- Driving license (category B);
- To be responsible, thorough, independent and proactive;
- Basic English skills;
- National identification or D number (Norway) would be a big advantage;
- ID06 card (Sweden) would be a big advantage;
- VCA – occupational safety and health certificate (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Scandinavia) would be a big advantage.
- A promising and stable job;
- Excellent work conditions and flexibility;
- Work in the projects of different volumes;
- Possibilities of professional development and career growing;
- Accommodation in apartments or part of the house and payment of all expenses;
- All the means necessary for work (work clothes, shoes, work tools, company’s car, fuel, etc.);
- Round tickets, training, coordination of departure and return;
- Full support and communication.