From 2640 euro/month up to 3600 euro/month NET (the wages are after deduction of all the taxes – as received).
Character of work: tinsmithing works in the industrial, residential, commercial and public objects.
Tinsmithing of facades, roofs, roof ducts, lower roof boarding, chimneys, parapets and holders (brackets), edges of window and door openings, windowsills, rain collection and offtake systems, fences, tin moulding and installation.
Tinsmithing of piping systems, containers and tanks.
General repair and rearrangement works.
Individual and team work. Submission of offers and proactiveness.
No necessary experience? We will always find a solution – having assessed Your competence and knowledge during the meeting, we will organise addition training and introductive programme to the work environment.
We expect You:
- To have analogous or similar work experience in tinsmithing works in the objects of various purposes, tinsmithing of piping systems, containers and tanks;
- Installation skills of various moulded items;
- Competence to make various tin blanks according to the drawings (advantage);
- Driving license (category B);
- To be responsible, thorough, independent and proactive;
- Basic English skills;
- National identification or D number (Norway) would be a big advantage;
- ID06 card (Sweden) would be a big advantage;
- VCA – occupational safety and health certificate (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Scandinavia) would be a big advantage.
- A promising and stable job;
- Excellent work conditions and flexibility;
- Work in the projects of different volumes;
- Possibilities of professional development and career growing;
- Accommodation in apartments or part of the house and payment of all expenses;
- All the means necessary for work (work clothes, shoes, work tools, company’s car, fuel, etc.);
- Round tickets, training, coordination of departure and return;
- Full support and communication.