From 2200 euro/month up to 3600 euro/month NET (the wages are after deduction of all the taxes – as received).
Character of work:
- Electric installation works, outdoor and indoor electric works, laying of wires and cables, and connection of new equipment in various objects;
- Connection of electric shields;
- Assembling of control panels for refrigeration, heating, and air conditioning automation systems;
- Programming and adjustment of the equipment;
- Commutation, installation and launching of panels for automation systems.
Preventive servicing of the equipment, general maintenance of electric plants, repairs, elimination of failures, reconstruction and renewal.
Individual and team work. Submission of offers and proactiveness.
No necessary experience? We will always find a solution – having assessed Your competence and knowledge during the meeting, we will organise addition training and introductive programme to the work environment.
We expect You:
- To have analogous or similar work experience in the objects of different purpose;
- To have qualification certificates of electrician and electric safety;
- To have electric technical or electric automaton education (advantage);
- Competence to read technical documentation and schemes of electric devices;
- Driving license (category B);
- To be responsible, thorough, independent and proactive;
- Basic English skills;
- National identification or D number (Norway) would be a big advantage;
- ID06 card (Sweden) would be a big advantage;
- VCA – occupational safety and health certificate (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Scandinavia) would be a big advantage.
- A promising and stable job;
- Excellent work conditions and flexibility;
- Work in the projects of different volumes;
- Possibilities of professional development and career growing;
- Accommodation in apartments or part of the house and payment of all expenses;
- All the means necessary for work (work clothes, shoes, work tools, company’s car, fuel, etc.);
- Round tickets, training, coordination of departure and return;
- Full support and communication.